- Our intelligent Magnetic Switch knows what state its in. If the switch is turned off, it will remember this for Seconds. If unpluged when turned ON the switch will be default ON.
- Our switches have an interactive feature - The LED flashes under normal use, when the magnet is placed over the active area , the LED goes solid "ON" as the magnet is sensed, as soon as the timer has counted 3 second the LED goes "OFF" and gives a confirmation FLASH until the magnet is moved away.
- 3 SECOND version - Under normal working conditions (ON STATE) the LED flashes reducing the current consumption of the switch.
- Swipe version - The Blue LED is on constant until turned OFF.
- Our magnetic switch utilizes a Hall Effect Sensor (no mechanical switching parts). Careful firmware design ensures that stray magnetic fields cannot toggle the switch incorrectly; we guarantee 99.9% operating under normal conditions.
- Positively switched – Ideal for electric models, esc safe, there’s no need for an opto isolator.
- Default ON - if the battery is disconnected and then reconnected the output will turn on every time. I.e. brownout due to bad battery connection.
- The magnetic switch is programmed to sample the magnet over the sensor for a set period of time without interruption and only then will it turn the output OFF.
- Extremely resilient to magnetic interference (especially 3 second SAMPLE version) due to the switches micro controller that is programmed with an algorithm.
- We use the highest quality components and our products are not made down to a price.
Installation & Use: -
"3 Second" Version - When the switch is plugged into the power supply for the first time the output will turn on and the LED will flash. Note: the LED is Solid ON, on the SWIPE version. Place the switch as close to the fuselage or wing surface as possible. To locate the sensor simply sweep over the predicted sensor location, when the switch senses the magnet the LED will go solid (ON) indicating the perfect position. Use a marker pen and mark where the sensor is located and use a piece of double sided tape and/or a piece of sponge to hold the switch in place. To turn the switch off, place the supplied magnet over the sensor and the LED will go solid (ON) then count for 3 seconds or more without interruption the output will then turn OFF and the LED will flash to confirm until the magnet is moved away.
The "Swipe" version - Simply swipe the magnet over the sensor (slowly) to turn the output ON/OFF. Please allow 1.5 seconds between turning the switch OFF and then ON again.
3 Second Sample: To turn the switch OFF count
1, 1000, 2, 1000, 3, 1000.
To turn the magnetic switch ON just swipe the magnet over the sensor.
Swipe: To turn the magnetic switch ON/OFF just swipe the magnet over the sensor.
Please ensure a full range check of the model is undertaken prior to use.
Supply Voltage 3V - 14.5V - Can go down to 2.5V
Dropout voltage (Input vs output) 130mV @2A
Continuous Operating current and Max - HLG 2A and 3A (Max) peak with 26AWG cable,
6A for short periods with 22AWG ~ 5A (Max)
Peak Output current - ~ 8A maximum for seconds depending on cable CSA (as abouve).
Standby(Off State), Quiescent current - 4µA
Operating temperature range -40°C +80°C
Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 4mm
0.5905” x 0.3149” x 0.1574” inches
Total cable length Approx 140mm (5.5118”)
Weight Including all cables - ~3g (0.107oz)
£18.90 + £2.20 P&P UK mainland. (Postage will be auto calculated on multiple purchases)